Saturday, May 2, 2009

Week 3 Still Playing with Flickr Technology



I'm still exploring Flickr with a mind to using it w/student projects. I finally discovered the Creative Commons section that had less restrictions on the copyright/use. Then, in that section, I searched for "WW II" to see what might be of use. I found this photo of "realistic immersion attraction", apparently a display at Fantasy of Flight in Florida.
I then used the magazine cover flikr toy to design a magazine cover for a project that student "John Doe" could create for U.S. History. I don't have a printer here, so I'm not sure if I can actually print the cover or what size it would be (The cover saved in something called "Windows Picture and Fax Viewer"). If anyone has tried printing a mag. cover project, let me know how it turned out!


No comments:

Post a Comment