Sunday, June 14, 2009

Week 8 Thing 18
I went to the Google docs to try that word processing tool. It was pretty easy to use. I also played around with the templates to see what was there. I created a word search using words from web 2.0 in the word search template. I would link to it for our class to see, but I think it might have my email address on the top of the page and I'd rather not have that published to the web for the world to send me more spam! (not my classmates, but everyone on the web who might have access to it as well)
I had heard of Zoho at school when one of the students needed a document available on our school computers and her home computer's software for word processing was different. So, I think that would be helpful.
Recently I overheard a grad student commenting that she was sending her proof-reader her paper to work on. I wonder if she was using google docs?
It's nice to know that these exist.

No comments:

Post a Comment